Together we will get through this.
* * * If you are feeling ill, experience symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough we ask that you remain home and follow the guidance of your health professional. We ask that you limit interactions with the public including that of our team members. We have plenty of options to assist our guests during these unprecedented times. * * *
We know recent events have disrupted the lives of so many of us. Please do what you can for others in need, but most importantly please take care of yourself and your family. Please follow the guidance of local, state and national health professionals and wash your hands for 20 seconds and wash them often. Clean surfaces often and maintain social distancing.
We also offer free local pickup and delivery of your service car as well. Please call or schedule an appointment online. We are happy to help as needed.
Here are some important number to keep in mind
MINI Roadside Assistance number: 1-800-660-9568
MINI Customer Relations 866-ASK-MINI 1-866-275-6464
Any guest experiencing financial hardships during this time is encouraged to contact MINI Financial Services directly. We have plenty of options to assist our guests and help them through these unprecedented times. Individual guest’s situations will be assessed. One of the many options we have available will be offered to assist you. We are here for you and we will help you get through this.
Login to your Financial Services Account online
- https://ol.miniusa.com/ and use the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of the page.
- Please understand MINI FS is putting as many people on the phone as they can to handle customer’s questions. However, current wait times are significantly higher than normal.
- We strongly recommend using the online portal to reach a MINI FS representative.
If you wish to return your MINI Lease
- We will be available for the final terminations to be conducted once our sales department is allowed to resume our normal day-to-day operations.
- Given the large volume of vehicles, we will need to process all inspections by MINI FS 3rd Party inspections only.
- We may not be able to conduct final inspections on-site for several weeks after we open again.
We offer at-home service pickup and delivery
- We offer free local pickup and delivery. Please call for details.
- We will continue to review and adhere to the CDC and local health authorities’ recommended guidance for business and employer operations.
- We are working to maintain social distancing with our internal interactions as well as our guest interactions.
- We regularly disinfect common use surfaces and all public spaces.
- We use personal protective equipment while performing work on your vehicle.
- We make sure your vehicle’s interior is cleaned before work begins and before we hand you back your vehicle.
- Please contact MINI Roadside Assistance or call us to arrange pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
We are now able to process your New or Pre-Owned vehicle purchase online or over the phone with local delivery of your next MINI
- We can assist you online or over the phone so you don’t have to come to us.
- Live local? We can bring a vehicle to you for a test drive.
- We can complete the purchase and delivery or your New or Certified Pre-Owned MINI remotely and then deliver your vehicle to your home.